Sunday, December 5, 2010

Announcing the Obsessed with Fanfiction awards

In honor of my new blog devoted to the best quality Fanfiction, I am starting a new Award called 'the Obsessed with Fanfiction awards. This award is looking for the best quality Fanfiction around. I believe that any author that truly cares about their work will make a concentrated effort to write as best as they can.

Guidelines:

Must be Cannon

Must be beta'd

No word count

Contestants, post stories on your profiles and provide a link if possible
Must be an original plot and story

4 comments:

  1. Contestants will post the stories on their profiles and I'll put something up where we can nominate. I'm still new to Blogger doing this, so I'll just put up a poll or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we have to submit something new or can we submit current work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can submit anything you want to. I will be posting a link to where you can nominate through a poll on FF.net. Once I start getting nominations, that is

    ReplyDelete