Monday, December 6, 2010

I am back with a new post of Fan-fiction that doesn't really have to do with Twilight but is very good all the same! The story is about Harry Potter and what if his parent's came back alive somehow. I know that people have done that a lot on FF.net but the idea that this girl has is original and very engaging in my opinion.

She didn't update for like, two months and I was about ready to start getting my pitchfork ready! Then I saw the lovely story update and it was one hell of a long chapter, too. Much to my immense surprise and excitement. The story is one of the few HP stories (actually, the only one) that I look foreword to.

1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5992040/1/Harry_Potter_and_the_Family_who_Lived this is the first part of the story. The sequel is up next!

2. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6233697/1/Harry_Potter_and_The_Professors_Secret and the sequel! Both of these stories are excellent and one of a kind in my opinion. The writing style mimics J.K's style of writing and its actually very refreshing to me. I've heard other reviewers voice these exact thoughts about the writing style.

Its all so very good. So give this girl a review or two. Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment