Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Fanfic recommendations

Over the course of my time on FF (Fanfiction.net), I have met and read some really good stories by really good authors. These stories don't have to be original, have a good solid background or anything like that. They just have to have  character, and they have to have good detail and be somewhat believable.

As a writer myself, I constantly look up to my favorite FF authors as I try to perfect my work. F

Here are some of my favorite Fanfics. I will be adding more, of course later on.

1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6373587/24/Midnight_Shadows by Mrs.Emmett-ObjectAndMeetMrPain. She is one of my closest friends on FF along with her sister mRSEdWardcULLen4evr. She is crazy obsessed with Emmett Cullen and a very nice girl! Check out her story and review, review!


2. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4650839/1/Breathe_Again by Ysar. She is a really cool person! She owns the lovely Twilight Awards website which is beyond awesome. She is one of my all time favorite FF author and a definite inspiration to me.

Check out Breathe Again and all it's lovely companion story one-shots. You will not be sorry as long as you're Team Jacob, that is!

3. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5565230/1/Sams_sister by TwIlIgHtLuVeR1994. This story is one of the more unique and original I have encountered on FF. The story itself is really long and still in progress but one of the best Sam Uley stories I've ever read.

Okay, so those are the top ones that I could find right now. I'll be adding more later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment